Effective May 1, 2008
The Crossings at Bell Apartments Does Not Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to enter into a Lease Agreement and must show a valid Driver's License.
- You must have verifiable income of at least three times what the monthly rent will be. We may require a statement from your employer on company letterhead stating your job title, rate of pay, and length of employment if unable to acquire by phone or three months of pay stubs. Students must be able to give proof of loans and/or awards. OPTION: Lease Guarantor may be accepted for persons that do not meet the income qualifications. (Lease Guarantor must make at least four times what the monthly rent will be.) If self employed, you must provide proof of income with the most current tax returns. If you receive any additional income such as child support, social security, etc., which you want us to consider for qualification purposes, you must show proof of such income.
- We must be able to verify favorable rental and payment history from all Management Companies, Apartment Communities, or individual owners. OPTION: Lease Guarantor may be accepted for persons with no previous rental history. No evictions or broken Lease Agreements will be accepted with the exemption that a broken Lease Agreement is allowed if restitution has been made to the satisfaction of the property where you broke the Lease Agreement. Persons who have owned their home must show proof of previous mortgage payment history. (Statement from Credit Grantor, Mortgage loan, proof of payoff or past six months of mortgage payments.).
- A credit report will be run on ALL applicants. At least 80% of the entries reflected on your recent credit report must show favorable activity. You must not have any judgments, evictions from broken Lease Agreements or have monies due to Management Companies, Apartment Communities, or individual owners. OPTION: Lease Guarantor may be accepted for those individuals who have no established credit.
- A criminal report will be run on ALL applicants. You must not have any felonies or major criminal offenses on your recent criminal report.
- Each individual applicant must submit a $35.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee and each married applicant must submit a $45.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
FALSIFYING AN APPLICATION WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.
$150 FOR ONE BEDROOM
$200 FOR TWO BEDROOMS
$250 FOR THREE BEDROOMS
PETS ARE ALLOWED (UP TO 20 LBS) WITH A $200 DEPOSIT + $250 NON-REFUNDABLE PET FEE + $20 MONTH PET RENT.
When application is approved, you have 48 hours to back out and receive your security deposit back. Should we be unable to verify all information with in three business days from the date your application is turned into the office, we will place the unit back on market and take other applications, should this occur only your security deposit will be refunded.